Saturday, July 15, 2006

Found Poetry


I do believe that some spammers
must have read a bit too much Joyce and ee cummings. And snorted too much Oxycontin.


H8Q and 4XZ

had spent almost all of the money.
They hadn't caught me with the goods, and

"Thank you, doctor. My fellow Harmonites!
Finally we have heard a clear
his desk, and sat on the windowsill facing me.
We lit up.
Silence. Then he
intelligence and skill. We can be free!
We can learn to fly!

it that time.
Then we wouldn't be having any of
these problems now.
But it bumbling, with self-serving, self-saving distortions
of logic and of truth it's so dark
you can't even see your own hands.
"Surely you're joking, doctor. The Pilman Radiant is a concept known to


Hmm, apparently these guys have been plagiarizing. From a Russian science fiction site.

Now that's the kind of spam I can enjoy.

Nonsensical and educational.

No comments: