Saturday, August 06, 2005

Freshman Effort


In order to
increase my unpaid stream-of-consciousness sentence output even more, I created a wiki over at pbwiki.com.

Mostly because I was curious about them wiki thingies.

First impression: They really are as simple as people have claimed (i.e., very simple) and I find the interface does aid the organization of my thoughts.

So I made a wiki based upon a videogame design that I began some time ago and never really updated. I figure it can't hurt to throw the ideas out there, since the odds of the game getting made are possibly a negative percent. I hope to keep updating, expanding and refining it as time goes by. Or forgetting about it completely.

Take a look. Let me know what you think.

If you'd like to contribute to the design, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll consider sending you the password. Of course, that could prove to be disastrous.

I suppose we'll see.

No comments: